IC Markets Review – The World’s Largest ECN Broker
Launched in 2007 by an experienced team of financial services professionals, IC Markets is an Australian-owned and regulated ECN broker. Today, IC is considered the world’s largest true ECN broker.
IC Markets world’s largest true ECN broker
Why Trade With IC Markets?
- Quick order executionIC ensures low latency and the fastest possible order execution for their clients. This is brought about through high-grade hardware on their servers based in London and New York.
- True ECNTrade in a true ECN environment with no dealing desk, no re-quotes and no trading strategy restrictions. IC Markets is the ECN broker of choice for high volume traders, scalpers and robots. Find out more about ECN trading.
- Largest FX broker in the worldIC Markets has grown significantly since launching 12 years ago. So much so that today they are considered the largest global FX broker by FX volume (excluding Japan). They have over 60,000 active clients globally.
- Superior trading technologyIC Markets has partnered with some of the world’s best trading technology companies (MT4, MT5, cTrader). Access advanced trading tools such as: depth of market, ladder trading, automated close of trades with custom templates, plus more.
Which Markets Can I Trade With IC Markets?
IC Markets’ range of products gives you access to the most popular markets around the globe 24/7.
- Forex – over 65 FX pairs, spreads from 0.0 pips, 1;500 leverage on all majors.
- Stocks – trade over 100 large cap stocks – across ASX, NASDAQ and the NYSE.
- Indices – 16 indices to choose from with leverage of 1:200: ASX 200, UK 100, S&P 500, Wall St, German 30 + more
- Commodities – over 19 commodities to trade: coffee, WTI, Brent, Natural gas, gold and silver.
- Cryptocurrency – wide range of cryptos are available: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple + others
IC Markets’ Account Types
IC Markets offer multiple account types across their MT4, MT5 and cTrader trading platforms. Whether you’re an experienced trader or not, simply choose your preferred ECN platform and decide which pricing model suits you best.
IC Markets: Other Key Features
- Regulation: they are regulated by ASIC (licence number: 335692).
- Segregated funds: all client funds are held in segregated client trust accounts with NAB and Westpac. Client funds are not used for hedging purposes.
- Unrivalled customer support: trade with confidence knowing that an experienced customer service team is there 24/5 to help you with your queries. Contact IC using live chat, telephone and email.
- Advanced trading tools. One-click trading, market depth and advanced order types have made for a better trading experience for all clients.
Which Trading Platforms Does IC Offer?
Unlike many other brokers, IC does not have an in-house built trading platform. Instead, they offer the following, world-renowned trading platforms;
- MT4: Trade on the award-winning and most popular trading platform in the world, MT4. Experience True ECN connectivity, super quick execution speeds and excellent trading conditions on IC Markets’ MT4 platform.
- MT5: MT5 is MetaQuotes latest version of their suite of MetaTrader platforms. You can trade forex, indices, stocks, cryptos, futures and commodities using MT5.
- cTrader: Trade the world’s financial markets with a platform designed for true ECN connectivity. cTrader combines an elegant user interface and advanced features, with IC’s speed of trade execution and multi-bank liquidity to take your trading to the next level.