TD365 Review: Low-Cost, Global CFD Broker
TD365.com have simplified online trading by eliminating all the ‘noise’ (i.e. complicated trading tools, unnecessary financial jargon, wide spreads etc.) and instead have focused on providing traders what they really want; low-cost trading on a simple trading platform.
TD365 was launched in 2019 as a global brand – built on the back of a successful Australian-operated brokerage called TradeDirect365. The two brands are similar – tight spreads, low (or no) commissions, a simple trading interface and top-quality customer support. The main difference is regulation; TD365.com is regulated by the SCB in the Bahamas, and TradeDirect365 is regulated by ASIC in Australia.
This review is in relation to the TD365.com (Bahamas) entity.
TD365 Best Low-Cost Provider
Why Trade With TD365.com?
- Extremely Low Trading Costs – TD365 offer traders excellent value for money and they are considered one of the best-value brokers out there. Trade EUR/USD with a 0.6 pip spread, USD/JPY 0.7 spread, the Wall St 30 index from 1pt, UK100 from 0.4pts and the Aussie 200 index is just 0.9pts – ALL fixed 24/5!
- Tight, Fixed Spreads – This is a huge selling point! Trade the markets 24/5 with fixed spreads – which means you know exactly how much your trades are going to cost at all times, even when the market is extremely volatile and most other brokers wider their spreads.
- Low Margin Requirements – Margin rates start at around 0.50% (leverage of 200:1) so you need less money on your account to open a trade (than most other brokers).
- Easy-to-Use Trading Platform – The TD365 CFD platform was developed to be intuitive, efficient and user-friendly without all the unnecessary clutter and they’ve achieved that. It’s by no means the best trading platform out there but it certainly does what it says on the tin – fast, reliable trade execution at low costs.
- FREE Al Brooks Price Action Course – TD365.com has partnered with Al Brooks to bring you two amazing price action courses. T&Cs apply. For more information on this amazing offer, please CLICK HERE.
Which Markets Can You Trade With TD365.com?
TD365.com covers most of the major asset classes and you can trade on the following markets;
Shares: 200+ UK stocks, 200+ US stocks and EU shares.
Indices: ASX 200, Japan 225, Wall St, UK100, German 30, S&P 500, + more.
Forex: all major pairs; AUD/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, NZD/USD + more.
Commodities: Brent Crude oil, US Light crude oil, Gold and Silver + more.
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, EOS and Ripple + more.
Spreads and Fees
Indices. Trade the ASX 200 index with a fixed spread of 0.9pts, the DAX, UK 100 & Wall St with a 1 point spread (all spreads are fixed 24/5).
Forex. EUR/USD 0.7 pip spread, AUD/USD & USD/JPY both 0.8 pip spread 24/5, with no added commission.
Commodities. Trade Gold, Silver and Oil – all at 3pt spreads 24/5 – with no added commission.
Cryptos. Trade Bitcoin with a 30pt spread, Ethereum at 1pt and Ripple at a 0.24pt spread!
TD365 Review – Other Key Features:
- Regulation. This broker is a registered business name of Trade Nation Ltd (Registration Number 203493 B), which is authorised and regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas.
- Secure Funds. All deposited funds are held in a segregated client account with Barclays in the UK.
- Excellent Customer Support. TD365.com offers professional phone, email and live chat support, 24/5 during the week (Mon-Fri) to help with any queries clients may have.
- Education. You can find a whole raft of educational content on their website; a FAQs section, comprehensive user guides, videos, articles and a handy glossary to learn the basics.
- Guaranteed Stop Losses. You can place guaranteed stop losses on this broker’s trading platform. Please note, there is a small charge for these.
- Negative Balance Protection. This ensures that you cannot lose more than you have deposited into your account.
Which Trading Platforms Does TD365 Offer?
TD365 provides traders with two trading platform options;
1. CloudTrade CFD Platform
CloudTrade is TD365’s proprietary-owned, browser-based & App-based CFD trading platform. Low-cost, fast execution, simple and efficient to use; plus it can be accessed anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
Use the CloudTrade platform to trade ASX Stocks, International Stocks, FX, Indices, Commodities and Crypto CFDs – all with tight, fixed spreads 24/5.
2. MetaTrader4 (MT4)
TD365 also offers the world’s most popular trading platform, MT4.
Trade FX, Indices and Commodities on MT4 with TD365 using tight, variable spreads and low commissions. You will also be able to access a full set of features, including Expert Advisors (EAs) etc. Commission starts at a low USD $1.50 per side across FX, Commodities and Indices.
Does TD365 Charge Commission?
We do not believe that TD365.com charges any commission on trades. Yes, commission-free trading!
What Types of Trading Accounts Does TD365 Offer?
To open an account, you can click on the ‘OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT’ button below to start the process. TD365 offers the following account types;
- Individual account
- Corporate and Trust accounts
TD365 Best Low-Cost CFD Provider
TD365.com Review – FAQ Section
When was TD365 created?
The firm launched TD365.com in 2019 to cater for the global CFD market.
Is TD365.com Regulated?
Yes, the company is regulated in the Bahamas.
Which platforms does TD support?
MetaTrader (MT4) and TD365.com “CloudTrade” platform.
Are their platforms mobile-friendly?
Yes, of course. Clients can access via Android and IOS.
How much leverage does TD365 offer?
They offer maximum leverage of 200:1.
Does TD.com offer commission-free trading?
Yes. No commissions are charged upon trade execution.
What is the minimum deposit amount in order to open an account?
The minimum deposit is just USD $1.
What account currencies does TD offer?
They offer the following base currency accounts: AUD, DKK, EUR, GBP, NOK, SEK, USD, ZAR.
How can I fund my TD account?
Via credit card, debit card, bank transfer, Neteller and Skrill.